Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Claims not Scanning

Posted by satanslilhelper 
Claims not Scanning
January 16, 2015 07:24AM
Hi there. I recently updated to the new version of LBML, and now my mining claims will not scan at all.

I've changed absolutely nothing about my Entropia install, all settings are exactly the same as they were before the update.

I run it at 1920x1080 in fullscreen mode. Yes, I have desktop composition disabled.

I've tried running the game in fullscreen, and windowed mode, and nothing will scan whatsoever.

I've tried manually telling it to claim the scans, but keep getting a voice telling me "failed to read image."

any ideas / help would be much appreciated, at the moment, I'm back to plotting all my runs on squared paper :/
Ido
Re: Claims not Scanning
January 16, 2015 03:16PM
Send me a screenshot from your Errors folder that looks like a claim that should scan perfectl to support@mininglog.com

Also if you are using Nvidia, Disable all post processing done on the game window that the default Nvidia software does.

Make sure entropia settings are at medium.

January 16, 2015 10:46PM
Adjusted all the relevant Nvidia software settings, and set Entropia graphics to medium.

Still having the same non-scanning issue.
Attachments:
open | download - 4646_15_38_08.png (800.7 KB)
Ido
January 17, 2015 12:09AM
I misspoke.. entropia settings should be at least medium : ) you can run it higher without any problems.

I took a close look at the picture you sent in.. everything looks a bit smudged similar to what other users of Nvidia where reporting .. Some sort of Filtering or Anti Aliasing setting etc is affecting the way entropia displays the game image. Try to play around with the Nvidia panel .. i think someone reported setting everything to default helped ..

Let me know if you find a solution I use ATI myself so i cant test this.

January 17, 2015 01:55PM
I set everything back to default via the control panel, and that does indeed seem to have fixed the issue.

Many thanks smiling smiley