Welcome! Log In

Advanced

OCR reading claim position as 0,0

OCR reading claim position as 0,0
January 03, 2015 11:51AM
The good news is that I hit a global on my first drop this afternoon! The rest of the run wasn't too bad either.....

The bad news is that I could not record any of my claims today. I tried on both laptop and desktop. As shown in the attached file, I was told that the OCR could read the claim, but that my coordinates did not match the 0,0 position of the claim.

I downloaded the update as of 1-JAN-2015 and it worked fine yesterday. The problems didn't occur until today. The only thing I can suggest is that maybe the trouble is in the way the position wraps to the next line?

UPDATE A/O 1930ish UTC 3-JAN-2015: Logged in to LBML and EU about an hour ago. When I started LBML, it downloaded the mini-patch..... and now things are working just fine.

If it hadn't been happening on both of my computers, I'd be inclined to just call it a fluke or maybe even user error. But whatever the problem was, it no longer is. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2015 03:44AM by Frederick Ferdinand Tyrebyre.
Attachments:
open | download - LMBLError1.png (1.79 MB)
open | download - LMBLError2.png (4.02 MB)
Ido
Re: OCR reading claim position as 0,0
January 03, 2015 02:02PM
Hi ,

I tried to run the images you sent me through an analysis tool but it fails to detect the claim deed itself.

Can you send me some images from the Error folder of the LBML instead of screenshots?

Cheers
Ido

January 04, 2015 02:29AM
I zipped the Error folder from my laptop and emailed it to you. Now I'm going to download the latest update and try again.

Thanks!
Ido
January 04, 2015 04:17PM
Good thing the problem is solved. I have not done anything special in the update except forcefully overwrite your config file .. maybe the issue was there.. hmm lets not worry about it for now (it seemed you where the only person affected from all that i asked)