I guess i have to take a trip to space then

Ido

Re: NEED NEW PLANET CYRENE MAP PLS
October 28, 2014 02:15PM
Ido
did they change the map?

I guess i have to take a trip to space then

Ido

you can go to event then choos any event even when grey from the planet you need the Map.. and then click on the map, so you can printscreen the map or even send Waypoints from a other planets to a other planets ..

hope that helps dont need to go to cyrene for this ?

smile

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2014 02:16PM by Teora Donte Schaub.
Ido
October 28, 2014 04:21PM
this looks great but Cyrene is not an event destination : ( i dont see toulan either

January 27, 2015 06:19AM
I'm on Cyrene and can take screenshots if anyone explains what exactly needs to be taken winking smiley

(I'm running on relatively low resolution though)
Ido
January 27, 2015 08:45AM
here you go: [www.mininglog.com]

January 28, 2015 07:51PM
edit: I'm dumb grinning smiley

anyways, the new map is in the wrong square, should be one square to the right/east.

copying map_cyr_2.dds to map_cyr_3.dds didn't help smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2015 08:34PM by Cunning Haruto Rat.
Ido
January 28, 2015 10:13PM
it needs a code change.. i will get it in there in the next update

NON
April 04, 2015 05:06AM
any eta on this or am i missing something?
Ido
April 04, 2015 06:48AM
yeah i haven't had much time to work on LBML recently .. it will be added in the next patch ; )

May 08, 2015 05:49AM
I really can't wait for this fix smiling smiley.

Recently i discovered how fun the Cyrene is and soon i am about to reach 200 ARC Badges and that is the point where one should start mining here (next 5 mining daily ARC Badges unlocked to get more of them).

And there is no better friend of a miner other than LBML smiling smiley.

Falagor

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2015 05:53AM by Falagor Falagor Frostmaster.
May 08, 2015 08:59PM
Falgor, umm actually you can mine at any level. There is a daily mining mission which rewards skills and can be accomplished with even a rookie finder. There are also the iron challenges too on cyrene. The nice thing about the mining daily is that unlike the crafting where you really need to have a few levels under your belt, it is really doable very young even.

sluggo

May 09, 2015 01:36AM
Yup i know - but i am not really interested in gaining skills for doing missions (espetially mining ones) since i find tk120 (L) and tk220 (L) finders best anyway and already maxed on them - so any extra skills are just achivement or for sale winking smiley (ofc any usefull skills like: evade, paramedic or high hp boost skill rewards are welcome winking smiley).

And those ARC mining dailies that unlock after 200 badges seems like mandatory if i want to get 900 anytime soon (in 70-90 days+- probably).

I used to mine unamped a lot without the LBML. Then i tried LBML for short on Caly and it was way more fun to do it with the tool smiling smiley.

I kinda quit mining for some time since the EP bp release. But now since there is small new territory to "explore" here on Cyrene i think i kinda miss mining now and its good moment to start this activity again. Sadly map for LBML is one of the reasons why it makes it so much fun...

...so i await the fix impatiently smiling smiley

Falagor