Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Use enhancers or not?

Posted by Sun Shine Belle 
Use enhancers or not?
September 08, 2014 12:59AM
I use depth enhancers I to V , trying to found more Redulite. I found more Redulite than before, but the cost of the enhancers its bigger then all Redulite found.

Re: Use enhancers or not?
September 19, 2014 04:41AM
That sounds about par for enhancers, just because you are using one does not mean you will find more. Putting it on changes your loot tables from what I have been told and seen. Basically they increase the variance in your mining, you can win BIG but you can lose a lot too trying to get there. You find bigger finds or deeper finds but may find much fewer of them.

sluggo

January 10, 2015 06:19PM
Hi there i find that enhancers lower my hit rate quite a bit dunno why but they do so tend to think they r just a waste of my peds.

[URL="[url]http://www.mininglog.com"[/url];][IMG]http://www.mininglog.com/signatures/JDEkJERFbjlQN09CNUxPUXBtcWtFMWQ2WjE=.png[/IMG]
July 31, 2016 10:33PM
I had same result using a depth finder on my 103 finder suddenly all my lysterium and oil spots turning up empty, thought just un lucky with other players or other LBML users using areas I had mapped I didn't know that using a amp changes the loot table so will try to go back over some of these areas amped and un amped to map the difference incidentally new areas I try turn up loot normally poor type claims my finder is up to 1.9 now it does tier up quick I go for the lysterium and oil for the crafting of Basic Filters got that up to 90% and 42% QR need to get that QR up to 100% then move onto next one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2016 10:39PM by Guljime Gul TheGreat.
More on enhancers
July 31, 2016 10:33PM
Ran a few of my spots to couple of nice ones with and without lvl 1 enhancer did get ores with Amp that I don't get un Amped at the mo I fill in the gaps produced from bombs circles using a tt stock finder that brings up small deposits and is good for finding the start of a ore or liquid seam

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2016 04:56PM by Guljime Gul TheGreat.