Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Positioning of claims

Positioning of claims
June 12, 2013 03:38PM
Hi smiling smiley

I'm new miner and new to the LBML so maybe it silly question but I have noticed that when I pres P inagame to mark my current location (somehaw autopositioning is not working or I expected it to worki differently that it si) claims are always marked in the centre of circle (not real position) but if I dont actualise my position by pressin P and drop prob (if it will find anything) it's shown on real position (I mean on coordiantes showm in claim deed). My question is : why is that, why it can,t be shown a real position of claims all the time with drop circles shown on the map ?

Sorry I miss something its ok

Why sometimes drop circles are not shown on the map, sometimes are empty (just outlined circle)

And thx for the app its usefull as far as I can say after 2 days of use smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2013 04:12PM by Lady Galadriela MoonShadow.
Ido
Re: Positioning of claims
June 13, 2013 03:15AM
Hi,

the outlined circle is your drop radius .. you can treat it as a player marker ..

June 15, 2013 02:54AM
Hi smiling smiley

Yes, I know but after droping a probe it should be filled with color and stay on map but it didnt. But I think I got the problem, it is cosed by grafic mode set on safe (but not always, in few situations it was set correctly and the problem appears).
Second problem wich I can't solve is auto positioning, it should (as I understand) follow my movement on map but it dasen't, I need to keep pressing "P" to see my actual poaition...dont know why. (Yes I tried on maximaised radar winking smiley )

Thx for respond smiling smiley
Ido
June 15, 2013 07:05AM
they cahnged teh maximum radar size so its bigger now .. there is only 1 setting currently that works somewhere in the middle hard to find : (