Welcome! Log In

Advanced

No posts about Mining - only coding?

No posts about Mining - only coding?
January 07, 2021 12:58AM
Ive been away from the game for 4-5 years got back into it during Covid and got little big downloaded again. I was hoping to see some good discussion threads on here about how/where to look for higher MU ores, how to mine effectively for them, etc.

All the posts on here seem to be about programming and none seem to be talking about little big mining program?

Are there mods to the program that you can purchase to get access to better maps, average depths of ores on different severs, etc.?
Re: No posts about Mining - only coding?
January 15, 2021 04:49AM
This forum is infested by bot about crypto currency mining... (like bitcoin)
This is not Entropia related...
January 15, 2021 11:01AM
It doesn't look like Ido is active anymore both to update LBML or to moderate the forums to keep spammers out.

Just in case we do reach a point that LBML no longer works with new EU updates, I am working on a sort of substitute version since LBML no longer works on my computer (can't scan deeds). Not quite ready for public release, but if it comes to it, I'll make sure to keep something going for the mining community and continue what Ido started.
January 23, 2021 02:39AM
That would be awesome, will be here at a time you are ready with that new program smiling smiley
January 24, 2021 02:30AM
Kenshero Ken Suhima
That would be awesome, will be here at a time you are ready with that new program smiling smiley

I heard through Twitch that someone managed to get a hold of Ido in real life and that he didn't know about the recent issue with email verification not working. If Ido does come back, I won't be releasing my program in part because it's much more bare bones than LBML, but also because I'm already busy IRL with a new job (and I prefer to just keep using LBML).

I've tried getting a hold of Ido through a few channels over the last year with no luck, but if anyone does know another way to get a hold of them, I definitely would like to chat with them about seeing how LBML could keep going if Ido does plan to check out someday.

Still I'll keep an eye on things, especially with the planned March UI update. I know if there are changes made to the UI (especially how deeds, radar, and finder UI look) it's likely to require an update on the program I'm working on, as well as LBML, in terms of how they identify key features in the screenshot.