Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Search Area coverage

Search Area coverage
July 17, 2016 01:44AM
Hi
when you drop a survey probe and in the little LBML box it shows say 75% is that only 75% of the probes possible scan radius?

and on the radar map shows the probe drop circle and a smaller resource circle in this case 75% do i then set the next probe on the outer edge of the resource found circle (the smaller one) or the outer edge of the probe survey radius?

Today_ found a lvl 9 Ample Lysterium Stone drop total for 16.64 PED's dropped a 10 probe finder F101 no further find
Ido
Re: Search Area coverage
July 17, 2016 02:13AM
Dont overlap the circlessmiling smiley I give the % so it's easier to determine if you want to rebomb. Since it's a circle it's not obvious perceptually that a seemingly large scan circle might be actually just 25% of the possible scan radius smiling smiley

July 17, 2016 03:37AM
so does that mean if i bomb using a 3 probe (TT) one and get say 3% is that means that there is a possible 97% in that circle or land area i haven't found and that a F-101 finder 30 bomb would pull up more?

Thank you for your help grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2016 03:39AM by Guljime Gul TheGreat.
Ido
July 17, 2016 06:06PM
the circle that appears after you scan the claim (smaller circle) shows you how far your scanner scanned. It stops at the first find.

So there may be others there too smiling smiley i once found 3 claims standing in the same spot dropping re bombs : ) just make sure to disable the other resources that showed NRF not to waste probes. so if you have a close claim on ore but are mining ore and enm .. disable enmatter and rebomb only for ore : )

Not saying its optimal .. it depends on what type of mining operation you want to run.. full coverage or no overlap : )

The hex grid feature from the intool store can help you do both to some extent : )

October 26, 2016 05:13AM
Hi.

My first forum post.
I finally made LBML work today. (last time I tried was a few years ago)
As a curious fact I have noticed that none of my latest 50 rebombs have generated a new hit.
Did they change anything in the system??

Can anyone report a lucky rebomb since one week ago??

/Skoker Shoe Sverpan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 05:13AM by Skoker Shoe Sverpan.
Ido
October 26, 2016 10:54AM
I havent mined in a while so I can't confirm it but around a month ago it was still working

November 08, 2016 01:38PM
As long as you do not stand on the exact x and y coordinates, there is a chance of getting a hit.