Welcome! Log In

Advanced

ore/enmatter rotation since last MU?

ore/enmatter rotation since last MU?
August 28, 2019 06:10PM
Hi everyone,

I'm having some weird results since the last update. In spot I usually find specific ores/enmatter the only thing I find atm is oil and lyst 95% of the time. Like, in 1 zone, I did over 10k attempts since the beginning of the year, found less than 50 crude oil deed. Since the last MU, all the enmatter I found there is crude oil...

Do you know if MA changed/rotated the ore/enmatter spot?
Re: ore/enmatter rotation since last MU?
September 29, 2019 07:37AM
I have had similar results, yes I am finding lysterium where there wasn't any before and they have removed ALOT of the belkar deposits that I used to mine. Frustrating as hell. From what I have experienced they have replaced belkar with lysterium I haven't seen this reversed anywhere, so I'll keep looking.
All the other ores/enmatters in my usual spots are still there, so far the only difference I can see is the belkar replacement, if anyone finds anything different please post here so we can get an idea of how widespread the changes were without divulging your hof spots of course. cool smiley
October 03, 2019 10:26AM
At least in one belkar zone, it seems to switch between all lyst and back to "normal" with only a small amount of additional lyst depending on when you go there.
October 07, 2019 11:07AM
I am running into the same issues regarding belkar. I haven't hit any in about 2 weeks in areas where I would hit it before.