Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Editing "unkown" claim twice - possible?

Editing "unkown" claim twice - possible?
August 28, 2014 04:15AM
Hello,

is it possible to edit once edited "unkown" claim?

I made small mistake and by accident choosed wrong resource type when editing unkown claim - i would like to correct that if its possible. From what i read the claim map is stored on server side - so deleting whole LBML from my computer will not fix this.

Falagor
Ido
Re: Editing "unkown" claim twice - possible?
August 28, 2014 06:58AM
nope unfortunately it wont .. i will think about making it possible to update again .. in the meantime send me the details of the claim coords and date etc and i will fix it for you in the main DB .. you will need to delete your lbml file and loose your drops and runs (unless you export them first)

Ido

Re: Editing "unkown" claim twice - possible?
August 30, 2014 08:37PM
Ah ok - nevermind then - it is just one claim. I was asking mainly for future possible mistakes. It would be nice to have option to edit unkwon claims though (it could be time limited - like 15minutes after finding unkown its possible to re-edit it - to prevent changes in old data in database)

I will try to give more attention when editing unkown claims now since it can't be edited winking smiley.

Thx for answer.

Falagor

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 08:38PM by Falagor Falagor Frostmaster.