Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Claims

Claims
July 12, 2014 02:31PM
I hit a massive claim today and read it in with the LBML. I summonsed it to make it easier to dig and a few minutes later accidentally opened the claim up with the log active and it 're read' the claim, this time at the new location. I notice that it does not appear to be in my ranking now that I found that XX claim. Did double reading it somehow negate the find as far as counting goes? If so is there any way to reverse this?

thanks

Sluggo

Ido
Re: Claims
July 13, 2014 07:55AM
Send me a screenshot of the 2 claims LBML put in your screenshot folder to support@mininglog.com and i will reverse it manually. Summons with different position do not receive miners points and dont count to stats as to prevent people from scanning the same deed multiple times to gain more points .. Fraud prevention for the win grinning smiley

July 13, 2014 06:10PM
Thank you Ido, screenies sent off.

sluggo

July 13, 2014 06:12PM
Just to clarify, so anytime we summon that essentially makes that one not countable? Even if it was unknown? and then we got a name for it via the scan?

sluggo

Ido
July 13, 2014 06:38PM
the original claim gets the points if the toll detects a duplicate it will not give points for the duplicate .. unknown get 0 points either way.

Points are given for mapping out areas .. and the more rare the find the more points you get.

July 13, 2014 07:19PM
Thank you. Sometimes I get an unknown in a bad spot. Ill pull it, then drill once and re read it to get it logged. That wouldn't count then, nor if I fill it in and not the program fills it in correct?

Ido
July 26, 2014 02:27AM
i recommend summoning the claim before scanning it winking smiley