Maps on the site, could you please put names?
October 11, 2013 03:42PM
What I mean is that currently (at least for me) the map is not exactly readable... I can't recognize the areas in the bottom part of the map.
Where exactly are they? Is this Calypso map?
Thanks!
Re: Maps on the site, could you please put names?
November 04, 2013 02:25AM
the very bottom continent is Next Island. the one above it is arkadia.
March 14, 2014 11:19AM
Any plans to have a map and support for Calypso Gateway? Granted it's a tutorial area but it does have mining.

Ido
March 14, 2014 03:43PM
i will check that out : )

November 14, 2014 09:25AM
Adion Bear Fortman
Any plans to have a map and support for Calypso Gateway? Granted it's a tutorial area but it does have mining.
Has there been any progress on this?

Even if we don't have a map to look at, if the tool would still log our activity and show the markers on the blank map, that would be great.

Right now, my scans are overlapping a different map.

-- Smoov

Ido
November 14, 2014 05:33PM
Smoovious Laxness
Adion Bear Fortman
Has there been any progress on this?

Even if we don't have a map to look at, if the tool would still log our activity and show the markers on the blank map, that would be great.

Right now, my scans are overlapping a different map.

-- Smoov

Can you send me a screenshot of you on the gateway with the gateway map open and with the message text when you press p or type /pos.. also include the lbml map window showing where the tool positions you.

Ido

November 15, 2014 02:31AM
After I posted that, I found that while it was drawing circles on the main map for my drops, it wasn't capturing my claim data (probably because it isn't recognizing the name in the location, is my assumption)

I'll try to get back there later tonight, and do it again.

-- Smoov