Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Ido

Ido
January 15, 2021 11:05AM
Has anyone heard from Ido either in-game or real life? It looks like the last time they were online here was March 10, 2020. Given what was happening in March, that is a little bit of a concern, but hopefully they're doing fine and just checked out from internet things for whatever reason.
Re: Ido
January 24, 2021 02:44AM
I posted this as a reply in the mining discussion forum, but doing so here since that one is full of the spam bot.

I heard through Twitch that someone managed to get a hold of Ido in real life and that he didn't know about the recent issue with email verification not working.

I mentioned it elsewhere, but I am writing a sort of bare bones emergency backup program in case LBML quits working entirely without new updates. In short, I have a rough radar, finder, and deed scanner ready to go that works, and the last major piece for me is just getting the map to work right (which is fairly finicky). If Ido does come back or LBML keeps working, I won't be releasing my program, and I prefer to just keep using LBML.

I've tried getting a hold of Ido through a few channels over the last year with no luck, but if anyone does know another way to get a hold of them, I definitely would like to chat with them about seeing how LBML could keep going if Ido does plan to check out someday.

Still, I'll keep an eye on things, especially with the planned March UI update. I know if there are changes made to the in-game UI (especially how deeds, radar, and finder UI look) it's likely to require an update on the program I'm working on, as well as LBML, in terms of how they identify key features in the screenshot. Hopefully things go smoothly in the next few months regardless of which direction things go, but March will tell how things are going to progress.
Ido
January 26, 2021 05:21AM
I'm here and trying to solve the registration e-mail issue ; )

January 28, 2021 12:34AM
Ido
I'm here and trying to solve the registration e-mail issue ; )

Glad to see you're back Ido! I replied to your email if you want to chat sometime later.