Welcome! Log In

Advanced

How to see only the claims of a specific run?

How to see only the claims of a specific run?
February 23, 2014 10:59PM
Hi, i have some runs recorded but in the map the results of all of them appear mixed. I would like to move one by one seeing in the map only the results of the selected run but i have tested the different filters and i am not able of doing it. ¿Which filters should i use?

Thank you so much
Ido
Re: How to see only the claims of a specific run?
February 24, 2014 02:52AM
there are filters for runs in the 4th tab on the filter window

http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#5.3 section 5

February 27, 2014 05:01AM
Hi Ido, thank you for answer. I have readen the tool help section and i am not able of understand the results of some filters.

For example, in image1 file i have filtered the drops of 26/02/2104; the result is perfect. But if i filter the claims, as in image2, i obtain not only the ones of 26/02/2014 but also the ones obtained in previous dates. In image3 the sum of claims and drops of 26/02/2014 show again more claims than drops that day. Maybe is a bug or i am doing something wrong?

On the other hand, i have understood that filters of sextion 5 only show drops and not the claims, am i wrong?

Thank you again for your help.
Attachments:
open | download - image1.jpg (118.2 KB)
open | download - image2.jpg (96.9 KB)
open | download - image3.jpg (118.6 KB)
Ido
February 27, 2014 06:09AM
please note the drops and claims boxes have to be checked for the filter to be active so in image 3 you are not filtering by date at all .. and in image 1 and 2 you are doing the opposite than what you are saying