Timestamps
November 30, 2013 02:18PM
Timestamps would be awesome. It would give me a more accurate time frame of my run, especially if I forget to note the time of my last run. I generally use the "AutoRun" feature on a per-day basis so it's easier for me to track numbers. Would be nice to just add 1 more line just Name: and Start: with Last Drop: that shows the time of the last drop. Also would be nice to see it implemented a date/time stamp for all claims as well. So it would then show Claim/Size/Depth/Date:Time and could even make this an option you could disable for those that do not care.
Ido
Re: Timestamps
December 01, 2013 08:30PM
All the drops are timestamped .. however the information is not displayed much .. I will most certainly consider adding this into the runs menu. On the map maybe too not sure how useful it can be tho, can you convince me how manually checking each claim is better from setting up date span filters for the whole map ?

Ido
Re: Timestamps
February 20, 2014 10:03PM
claim timestamps are now visible on the claim info panel when you hover your mouse over the claim in the map.

Do you like it ? grinning smiley

show date of claim on hover
July 14, 2013 08:00AM
I love how you can see info about each claim by hovering over it in the map. Though Id like to be able to see date and time the claim was added to the map when you hover too