Unknown Claim
August 26, 2012 04:08PM
Hi,

Would be cool if "Unknown windows" don't disapear if i hit 'Rescan' by mistake (and if the scan fail) so i can click on 'Save' instead.

One this windows disapear we can't enter the claim anymore

Sven.
Ido
Re: Unknown Claim
August 26, 2012 06:33PM
That's a good comment,

However I'm currently working on changing the unknown system so the enter claim window doesn't pop up, some people found it annoying and proffered to have only a unknown claim marker.

The plan is to place a unknown claim marker on the map just as any resource linking to a drop and then have an option to right-click edit it on the map for manual entry if someone chooses to. This way you can edit your unknown at any time not necessarily be required to once you scan the claim.

*Of course hand entered claims do not count toward miner points/ranking/stats etc so there is no incentive to enter false data there. Unless you want to boost your own ego that your finding gold everywhere on the map ; )

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 26, 2012 08:55PM
You should make it an option so we can still rescan deed and get points if not extracted on one extractors use smiling smiley

Sven
Ido
August 26, 2012 09:28PM
I will make the system so that if you scan a deed with the same depth and coordinates as your unknown the unknown will get updated automatically.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider