Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Adding claims manually

Adding claims manually
November 17, 2013 06:09PM
Hey,

is there an option of adding claims manually. I've forgot to info it for the tool, and would like to add it manually now.
If no, I'd like to have this feature in one of the future releases.

Thanks and cheers,
Mike
Ido
Re: Adding claims manually
November 17, 2013 08:02PM
you can do this by using the import function .. however it will not be saved and backed up on the server.. i can think about adding a manual input option from inside the tool through some textboxes and dropdowns...

If you would like this feature fast please back it up through our Donate mechanism .. generally i will look there first for things to implement that are not on my personal roadmap and the most supported items will come first.

Cheers
Ido

November 14, 2014 08:35AM
Every unknown claim I edit that depletes on the first time, I've been setting to the lowest minimal setting.

Is there a list that I can refer to, to more accurately set the size? Or am I just doing what everyone else is already doing...

-- Smoov

Ido
November 15, 2014 04:50AM
when you edit the unknown you can edit the size .. based on the amount you extract .. if you disable the loot window you can see the exact value as you pull it in the top left corner of your game window. else you can right click in the loot window and check out the tt value of the loot.

Then select the appropriate size based on the value ranges presented in the second drop down.

November 15, 2014 06:17AM
Ido
when you edit the unknown you can edit the size .. based on the amount you extract .. if you disable the loot window you can see the exact value as you pull it in the top left corner of your game window. else you can right click in the loot window and check out the tt value of the loot.

Then select the appropriate size based on the value ranges presented in the second drop down.
That's the thing tho... based on the amount I extract...

Some of the values show quantities (of the smallest ones) of less than a unit to a couple decimal places.

So, are all resources per unit, of uniform size? What qualifies as a certain size, if I say, pull 10 units of crude oil out.

That is where I am unclear... I have no table for reference, and I don't know the algorithm/equation that determines the size based on what I pulled out of the ground.

I appreciate your reply, but it wasn't helpful to what I'm needing to know. The editing isn't the problem, it is the choice, that is my problem.

-- Smoov

Ido
November 16, 2014 02:13AM
size is based on TT value .. not on item count.

So if its a 1 pull resource and you have loot window enabled right click on the item you extracted to see its TT value in PED .. the list in the unknown edit box also shows TT value ranges.

size 1 is 0.05-0.24 ped in tt for example

November 16, 2014 04:52AM
Alright, thanks, that helps. grinning smiley

TT value, not quantity. I can deal with that. ^.^

-- Smoov