Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Cyrene map needs updating

Cyrene map needs updating
April 08, 2015 07:39PM
Visited Cyrene for the first time today, and discovered that map in LBML and actual map don't match. Would be great if someone could update it, and possibly split it into at least 4 quadrants, cause atm all resources are in only one.
Ido
Re: Cyrene map needs updating
April 08, 2015 09:43PM
this has been discussed before : ) the map will be made available in the next patch, thanks smiling smiley

January 03, 2016 08:44PM
I used the new Cyrene map to publish maps for basic Cyrene resources.

On a side note, would it be possible to remove duplicate map from the lower left quadrant and old maps from the upper quadrants?
Ido
January 03, 2016 09:16PM
I prefer to leave the old maps in place since older users might have minerals there they would like to keep and you never know when Cyrene will reopen the old areas.. unless they specifically said they don't plan to ?

Did they mention anything ?

January 03, 2016 10:24PM
They said:

The other areas will be reopened in the future as part of the player driven upgrade system.
My understanding however is that they'll be undergoing heavy refurbishment. But yes, you convinced me that old maps need to be left there smiling smiley
Ido
January 04, 2016 01:35AM
if you have improperly replaced cyr2.dds (lower left quarter) of Cyrene map download the new zip with .dds pieces i placed in the download section

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 01:35AM by Ido.