Ido
Back in business
August 20, 2012 01:57AM
Hello Everyone,

I am proud to officially announce I am once again actively working on the LBML tool preparing it for a new release that will include:

- Automatic drop detection
- Automatic positioning
- Automatic claim deed scanning

Most of the code has been re-written to accommodate this new way of tool interaction. I have also worked hard on overcoming the limitations of the Tessa OCR engine memory leaks and i believe we have a solution that is a stable fox for the issue. I am also improving the image pre-processing for recognition algorithms to improve the overall accuracy of the solution.

Many great things are in the loop for the mining log, and I hope this new forum will help us communicate along the way, share visions and ideas, trouble shoot problems and make solutions more easily available to all users.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Re: Back in business
August 21, 2012 01:58PM
Nice !!

Can't wait to see this new update !

Sven.
August 23, 2012 04:05AM
Sounds great. Any news on whether you will be able to include treasure hunting in this update?
Ido
August 23, 2012 04:15AM
Yes I will do my best to include Treasure Hunting and Planet Cyrene in this update.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 23, 2012 10:57AM
Excellent. GL with the development!
August 24, 2012 09:19AM
Great to hear, I just came back to the game after 5-6 months away and looking forward to your next update
October 25, 2012 02:51AM
I look forward to your update.
As you are updating all the line codes, how about open source code for the old LBML?
Ido
October 25, 2012 07:56AM
Razvan Cash Soranescu
I look forward to your update.
As you are updating all the line codes, how about open source code for the old LBML?

There is no plan for this at the moment.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

June 05, 2019 06:53AM
I open the maps tab and all I see are percents showing up down the page, I can't even click on one, they hide.
McAfee won't let me install or run the program at all. It quarantines the code and trashes or hides it/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2019 06:57AM by Glorantha Glory Stellare.
July 29, 2019 04:47AM
I have the same problem with my sec, I have webroot blocks me from connecting
August 04, 2019 12:38PM
You need to turn off any antivirus fully in order to download. Make sure your computer is doing nothing else, turn off the antivirus, download the zip file, extract, then in your antivirus's UI exclude the miner software from being declared a virus. after all of them are setup, run the updater, it will stop the process. Hit the more info button to reveal the "run anyway" button and you should be in business. you can turn ur antivirus back on and still be able to use the log.
December 01, 2019 07:48PM
Hi Ido,

Are you still updating/tweaking this?

Thanks
Ido
January 26, 2021 05:22AM
Now I am : )